- All mock ups must be pre-approved by NewBeauty in writing.
- Seal may only be used on or near the award-winning product(s) and with the winning shade/color, if applicable.
- If multiple products are featured in the creative, the award seal must be clearly placed on or adjacent to only the winning product(s).
- The license must be active for the duration of the Brand’s campaign.
- Text mentions of the award should be formatted as indicated below.
- Format: YEAR, NewBeauty Award, BRAND, PRODUCT NAME (+ SHADE), CATEGORY (optional)
- Example: 2018 NewBeauty Award, Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo, Dry Shampoo That Transforms Dirty Hair
- Seal must include the year in which the award was won.
- Purple PMS 255 must be used.
- You may change the size of the seal at your discretion as long as you retain the scale.
- Seal artwork cannot be translated into another language; however the English version can be used internationally.
- NewBeauty will approve mock-ups and release high-resolution artwork once guidelines are met and appropriate license agreements are in place.
- A description of intended use is required when submitting your mock-up for approval: where, when, and in what context seal will appear, plus estimated impressions or quantities.
- The approval process must be followed and/or repeated: a) throughout the term of the License Agreement; b) with any revisions to approved materials; and c) on all new materials.